Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Telling Stories Through Photos

(I apologize in advance for the formatting. I hope to get this fixed soon!)

I've always loved photos. I just hate being in them. Photos tell an amazing story of a person's life. Specifically, it tells what the person was like, what the person did and what trials/tribulations and happy times the person went through...

So I decided today I'd post some pictures and let them speak for themselves.

This is Logan's first year participating in decorating the home for Christmas. He was flabergasted to see fiber optic lights blinking in the tree








Here he is setting up the
Navtivity.

Christmas season wouldn't be complete without snow... in the north. Down in the south, it's quite normal to celebrate Christmas in 70-80 degree weather. We received a very nice surprise the other night - it snowed! Funny thing is, the next day - the temp rose back up to about 70 degrees or so.
This is our attempt at a snowman on top of my car. Becki scrambled around looking for twigs to use as arms and bits of grass for eyes.









See what Becki wrote on my car? Awww!!!!






After we finished with the snowman, we threw hard snowballs at each other...







Even Frosty joined us outside....(the dog, not the snowman)

It was way past Becki's bedtime so we headed inside. That was fun.... Mr. Weatherman, can we please, pretty please, have snow again?

No comments: