Friday, December 26, 2008

Video feature on your digital camera... USE IT!

I received an 8 GB flash drive for Christmas. As I was cleaning up my files and rearranging folders and whatnot so I could move them to my new flash drive, I found a really cute video of Frosty and Mocha from way back when I found Mocha. I was driving a bunch of kids home from summer camp when we stopped at a gas station near Waco. At the gas station, we found a homeless kitty that was just too adorable to leave alone. I ended up taking the kitty home with me and was looking for a home to put her in. While I was looking for someone who wanted a kitty, I kept her with me for a few days. This is a clip from when Mocha was living with me... How CUTE!!!

Update: This video was taken approximately a year and half ago. Frosty is now 2 and 1/2 and Mocha is a little over a year and 1/2. Mocha is living happily with a new best friend (who is also a doggy.. and who is ALSO Frosty's best friend!) and is being spoiled by her owners. Sadly, when I bring Frosty over to visit my friends and their dog, Mocha isn't too friendly and takes refuge in a secret hiding place.

Most digital cameras nowadays have a nifty little video feature on it. If you have it, use it. You'll be able to catch cute moments that you can cherish for the rest of your life. Use it - I'm glad I did. You'll regret it if you don't.

No comments: