Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Worst of Yahoo! Answers, Part 2

I had so much fun looking for the most idiotic questions and answers on Yahoo! Answers, so I decided to do it again! Hope you enjoy this one as well...

How can a 15-year old girl lose weight really fast?
Answer 1: Anorexia
Answer 2: Chop off your ugly head

Do girls know they have boobs?
Answer: What!?! I Do??

Is it weird if I enter the pool with my penis point down in speedo and up when I come out of the pool?
Uhh... what?

My girlfriend is pregnant and she isn't having a period anymore. Think the baby is drinking her blood? I'm real worried.
Answer: maybe its a vampire baby... check for fangs at the next ultrasound! You big dork.

Does anyone know a spell (magic) to break up a friendship?
Answer: What you do is get a clove of garlic, wave it around your body in a circle three times. Then crush it up, add lemon juice, and drink it. After you're done vomiting, take some time to reflect that you shouldn't be breaking up other people's friendships.

Why do I feel a heart beat in my penis (while masturbating)?
Answer: It's got a mind of it's own!

If you find yourself in a hole, is the first thing you do is to stop digging or try and continue to dig your way out?
Answer: If I'm in a hole I push in as far as I can then pull out and then push back in again. I continue the process until I am sick. I am called a penis.

I have no idea what to do with my life????
Answer: Me too

Does a fridge have a light bulb in it?
Uhh what?

Why do people consider beastiality to be so wrong?
Seriously!? Ew!

The search this time around was a little bit harder. Unfortunately, I came across some really stupid and gross questions. Others were hilarious. Figured I would put them up on here anyway.

No comments: