Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Don't Be Shy!

I'm usually messing around with my blog, looking for ways to improve it. When I say improve, I mean messing with the background once in a while, changing the layout, and adding gadgets. Tonight, I found a nifty gadget that I've added to my sidebar. It's a chatbox!

This allows all my faithful readers to give a little shout out (although, that's what the comment boxes are for, right?) and to let me know you're reading my blogs. Think of it as a mini-forum or a central point for all my readers to interact with one another.

I don't know how many different readers I have, but I get at least 5-10 hits a day. Maybe it's just one or two people checking back so often, lol.

So, if you're a fan and you've been reading, drop me a note and let me know you're around! Don't be shy!

No comments: