Thursday, May 1, 2008

Continuing the Saga

If you're like me, you're probably wondering where Mario is now and how he's doing after his latest drama with Princess Peach. I tracked him down once again and followed up with him. I found out some very interesting information that I wanted to share with you. Why the curiosity in Mario and the gang, you ask? Well, it's become a running joke between me and a friend. We're both huge fans of Nintendo (ah, the good ol' days!) and Dr. Mario. I absolutely love Super Mario 3.

It all started when we played a really dumb game with a version of Mario in it (see one of my previous posts for a youtube video of the game). It was so hilarious, it sparked a wild imagination in my friend. From there, we came up with a story and went with it. Then it evolved into another story....and probably more stories in the future. As much fun as it is to write them, I can't take all the credit for these "Mario" stories. J came up with the ideas and I spun them into stories.

Anyway, what's been up with Mario? Well, wait until you hear this. Princess brought Mario on one of these insane TV shows that does love triangles, paternity testing and reveals shocking shocking love affairs. Yep, she aired her dirty laundry on national TV! I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to it.

For all you Yoshi and Toadstool fans - have no worries. They're both involved in all this...somehow... Tune in later!

No comments: